Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Lazy Man's Vow

BLARG! No picture adequately describes this post.

I have become lazy.  A very lazy blogger, if you can even call me that right now.  Sure, I post almost every day, but I would hardly even label them as posts - "Film Quotes of the Day" are hardly a full day's work (not that blogging is supposed to be a full time job or anything).  A quick look at my DVD collection, a hop, skip, and jump to IMDB for a quote and boom! you have a post.  A monkey can pull off that shit.  The fruit flies currently invading my apartment have been more productive lately.

I had my first meditation session in months tonight (as an aside, you should really try it...I've had my best ideas in the 2 month period I practiced meditation) and I decided, to quote wrassler Owen Hart, "enough is enough and it's time for a change".  And in my world, changes mean vows.

The purpose of this blog was always two-fold - to bombard the millions of avid readers of this blog with my view of the world and to be a practice range of sorts for me to develop my meager writing skills into something hopefully at least mediocre.  I feel that I have failed miserably on both fronts.

So! With that said, I will guarantee at least 3 blog posts a week on top of the standard fare of Film Quote of the Day posts.

That's that.  Prepare to be mildly accosted by me with posts.  Beware.

A sneak preview of what's in store: Connery, Lazenby, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan, Craig - The Bonds and Their Relative Strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment